RE: [jed] help for diff mode (syntax color via dfa)

Hi,

Well, I have my awfully outdated pages about jed on
http://www.paneura.com/~dino/.

I've checked and it seems that I never put diffmode on my site...

I will try to do it tonight (but I can't promise, today is my girlfriend's
birthday!). I'll send to you a complete link when done.

Thanks,
					Dino