Re: [jed] how to debug Inconsistent Key-definition

Lechee.Lai@xxxxxxxxxxxx <Lechee.Lai@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I've try to make G.Milde grep.sl in my jedmodes yap it work well with def=
>ault emacs and brief .. key bindings but I still make my jedmodes=20
>http://www.geocities.com/lecheel/jedmode/
>  so far I've problem with grep.sl the status show Inconsistent Key-definit=
>ion how can I fix Inconsistent Key-definition

Perhaps the easiest way is to read grep.sl into a jed buffer, then
call the `evalbuffer` function.  If the problem is in grep.sl, jed
will put the cursor on the line that is causing the problem.  You can
also try if from the command line using:

    jed -batch -l grep.sl

Finally, you can put _traceback=1 in your .jedrc file and then look at
the *traceback* buffer after seeing the error.

Good luck,