Re: [jed] help for diff mode (syntax color via dfa)

On 13.04.07, Lechee.Lai@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Folks,

>   I??ve use JED 0.99.18U and try diff mode with simply syntax color via
>   dfa_syntax but not working any hints?

There is already at least one diff mode in the wild:

  diff.sl

  %  Written by Abraham vd Merwe <abz@xxxxxxxx>
  %  Basic syntax highligting, nothing else.
  %  Last updated: 20 September 2001
  %
  %  hacked to work with jed 0.99.14 by Johann Botha <joe@xxxxxxxx>
  %  * added regex for standard diff output
  %  20 September 2001

This is the one I use, it also works under UTF8. I can mail it by
request.

I remember, that Dino Sangoi wrote a very advanced diff mode,
which can do fancy editing of diffs, move to the points in the diffed
files etc.

Guenter