Re: [wjed] How to change font size

=?UTF-8?Q?J=C3=B6rg?= Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I found the w32_select_font function. It is not mentioned in the wjed
>help.

I will add a note about that.

>BTW: Why the w32_*menu* functions do not replace the internal menu
>functions?

In a sense the w32 menu functions are lower-level than the menu_*
functions.  Ultimately I would like to make the menu_* functions
wrappers around the system-specific menu functions, e.g.,

   #ifdef WINGUI
   define lookup_handle (name) {...}
   define register_handle (name, handle) {...}
   define delete_handle (name) {...}

   define menu_append_popup (parent, popup)
   {
      variable hparent = lookup_handle (parent);
      variable hpopup = w32_create_popup_menu ();
      register_handle (parent + "." + popup, hpopup);
      w32_append_popup_menu (hparent, popup, hpopup);
   }
   #endif

I hope the idea is clear.  This may require a few changes to the
w32_*menu functions but I do not think it will be too difficult.
Feel free to explore this approach. :)