Re: Making my own Haskell mode

Hi,

I'm sending the haskell.sl attached so you can inspect it if you like.
The problem is not for  {- test -}, since that is single line, and this is being matched to one of the regexes.
The non-DFA version of the comment highlighting ("define_syntax("{-", "-}", '%', mode);") is not working (it should highlight the multiline version of haskell comments like:

{-
  test
-}

Well, I'm assuming (as I deduced from dfa.txt on the docs) that DFA only adds rules to the table (I mean, the rules defined with the non-DFA syntax still work). If I disable DFA, the non-DFA rule seems to work.

Thanks,
Matt

--
"error: declaration does not declare anything"
"error: long long long is too long for gcc"