Ann: JLM Joergs LaTeX mode r61

Hi,

I've installed a new tar.gz of version r61 on
http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jjm-r61.tar.gz I don't know what's
new since the last announced version, because I don't know which version
I announced the last time.

Some features they might be new:
· Auto \not\XY substitution. The symbols \not\in and \notin aren't equal.
  The second version looks better. JLM replaces \not\in by \notin if you
  insert \in after \not.

· I've got some ideas for array environments like array, tabular, align and
  cases:
  - array_edit_column_format presents the column definition in the mini
    buffer for edition.

  - array_new_cell inserts a delimiter that should follow the current
    column, i.e. in the last cell of a line it inserts \\ else &.

  - array_next_cell and array_prev_cell jumps to the next resp. previous
    cell in an array environment. array_next_cell calls array_new_cell if it
    is in the last cell of the last line.

· ^Ca is no longer bound to latex_external->select_master_file; ^C^A is
  still bound to it.

· Used ^Ca as prefix for array operations:
  - ^Cae: array_edit_column_format
  - ^Ca<TAB> and ^Caa: array_next_cell
  - ^Can: array_new_cell
  - ^Cap: array_prev_cell

· Rewrote insert_dollar() to insert the necessary or jump over existing
  closing brackets before $. Example: The text is $\overline{\{a_{1},
  \dotsc, a_{n<>}} and the mark is at <>. When you insert $ it leads to
  $\overline{\{a_{1}, \dotsc, a_{n}\}}$<>. If a dollar is found at the point
  where it should be placed, it is not inserted instead the point is move
  one step to the right.

· I had a new idea for newline_with_completion(): It should close all open
  brackets and open inline maths.

· Added new key definitions:
  - ^Cn1 inserts \frac{1}{}
  - ^Cn2 … ^Cn9 inserts \frac{1}{2} … \frac{1}{9}

· If cmd_insert() is given a prefix it places the editing point in the first
  optional argument; former in the first argument or behind the last
  optional argument. That's more handy for \sqrt[3]{27} ^Cnq3^[2<right>27

· I've started to write a documentation. doc/jlm.tex

· label_hook() now searchs the document before it inserts the label. If a
  definition of the same label is found, it warns.

As you know, comments, feature requests and bug reports are welcome.
Because I've started to write a documentation, I'm also interested in
hints of what might be important to say in the document.

I wish all readers of this mailing list and als Jed users merry
christmas.

Jörg.
--
Die NASA brauchte 12 Jahre um einen Kugelschreiber zu entwickeln, der
kopfüber, in der Schwerelosigkeit und unter Wasser schreiben kann.