Re: reloading the buffer after commit in svn.sl (patched cvs.sl)

Joachim Schmitz <js@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> the patched cvs.sl does not reload the committed file into the buffer.
> Since the commit changes the $Id $ lines, I always get the file changed
> on disk message. Could someone show me the right way to solve this ?

Not sure if it is the best way, but I use this in my single-user
version of rcs.sl:

   variable file, dir, buf_file, flags;

   (file, dir,,) = getbuf_info ();
   buf_file = dircat (dir, file);

   if (buffer_modified) save_buffer ();

   check_buffers (); % check if file associated w/buffer has changed on disk

   (,,,flags) = getbuf_info ();

   if (flags & 0x004)
     {
        delbuf (whatbuf ());