Re: Plans about defaults.sl and Jed_Doc_Files?

Jörg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>do you have plans about defaults.sl? IIRC you said sometime you plan to
>remove it. Is this still valid? And the same question about

   On Unix, $prefix/etc/jed.conf is preferred but defaults.sl is still
   supported, and will most likely continue to be supported.

>Jed_Doc_Files. Do you accept patches regarding this?

   I have your patches, but I have not started any new development on
   0.99-19 yet.  The changes that I have made since the release have
   been bug-fixes.  Sometime in the next few weeks, I will release
   0.99.18-1.