Re: Presentation of JoergsLatexMode

Hello Romano,

Romano Giannetti <romanol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 11:52 +0000, Jörg Sommer wrote:
>
>> -autoload("enable_stack_check", "stkcheck");
>>  try
>>  {
>> +    require("stkcheck");
>>      enable_stack_check();
>>  }
>>  catch OpenError: {} % stkcheck not found in the path
>
> Tried it (changed in latex.sl and latex_external.sl), I have the same
> error. It say "enable_stack_check not defined".

Which file is load by xjed -batch -l stkcheck? Is enable_stack_check()
defined in this file?

>> > Well, it seems ok now, working with utf-8 xjed (modulo the separator
>> > chars in the menu which are mangled... but that's probably a font
>> > problem, I'll check).
>
> xjed*font:                      -misc-fixed-medium-*-*-*-15-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This font misses the lines at me, too. Use
-misc-fixed-medium-*-*-*-15-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1

> Yes, a bit of doc would be nice.

I know and I've started writing a document, but I would like to create
a structed text that can be viewed in jed---like info files, but I
don't know how to write info files.

> Can you tell me how do I switch rapidly to build with pdflatex? I did
> find ^C o, but then how I select that "pdflatex" is the configuration
> for this file? I thought that from the ^C o buffer I could simply hit
> return on a configuration name, but it does not work.

Return should jump to the configuration and later, edit the lines.
press the spacebar. Do you have the status line enabled? And the per
file configuration is not yet implemented.

> One thing I'd like to have: it is possible to add some magic comment to
> a LaTeX file to switch default target for _this_ file to .pdf, for
> example? That would be great.

I've planed for this pblocal.sl (persistent buffer local variables),
but they can only read. But otherwise, this would be enough for the
first. I take a look on it.

Bye, Jörg.
--
A red sign on the door of a physics professor: 'If this sign is blue,
you're going too fast.'