Re: modelines

Hello G.,

"G. Milde" <g.milde@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 22.06.06, Jörg Sommer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> do we have a mode for modelines? I want to save some informations about a
>> file like emacs and vi do.
>
> AFAIK, Paul Boekholt did something in this line one day.
>
> One problem is, that there is no function to list all the buffer local
> (blocal) variables for a given buffer. (At least, I do not know any and I do
> not find any in the documentation.)

AFAIK there is none. But I would use a method of registering the variable
they should be saved. I don't want to save all variables, only some. My
begin of pblocal (persistent buffer local) variables is available at
http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jed/pblocal.sl Currently it's only
reading the file and setting the variables.

Regards, Jörg.
--
Der Klügere gibt so lange nach bis er der Dumme ist.