Re: Pressing Ctr-Z within jed

Hi John,

$ set|grep SHELL
SHELL=/bin/bash
SHELLOPTS=braceexpand:emacs:hashall:histexpand:history:interactive-comments:monitor
XTERM_SHELL=/bin/bash

$ bash --version
GNU bash, version 3.00.16(2)-release
(i486-slackware-linux-gnu)

I have only noticed this problem using jed. (But, then
again, jed is the console app which I use most of the
time.)

Thanks for any help

Juergen