Re: What are these iso*.sl files?

Hallo G.,

"G. Milde" <g.milde@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On  6.06.06, Jörg Sommer wrote:
>> Hallo G.,

>> > They are configuration files for the use of one of the iso-latin 8-bit
>> > encodings. They are to be loaded in the users config file (jed.rc, say).
>>
>> I never used the iso-latin.sl file. Where comes the configuration from
>> when I not load this file?
>
> It is missing. You may not have mentioned or you may have done it "by hand"
> iso-*.sl does a set of define_case() and one define_word().

v+
% xjed -batch
% grep -E define_'(word|case)' .jed/jed.rc
zsh: exit 1     grep -E define_'(word|case)' .jed/jed.rc
% grep iso- .jed/jed.rc
zsh: exit 1     grep iso- .jed/jed.rc
#v-

Jörg.
--
"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as
children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and