Ann: JLM with inverse search support

Hi,

I am really happy to announce a new version of my latex mode with new
cool features.

* Now LaTeX_Rerun and LaTeX_Post_Latex_Cmd are supported. The
  configuration latex_ps was added as an example.

* New escape sequences for LaTeX_*_Cmd:
  %m the masterfile
  %M the masterfile without the extension, e.g. %M.dvi for the dvi file
  %f the current file
  %l the current line
  %c the current column
  %  (% and a space) concatenates the previous and the next word as one
      parameter

* Added a new fancy buffer to help quickly switching the build command.
  Currently the possibility to edit the command online is missing, but
  you can use latex_external->cust_set() for your own configurations.
  Simply hit ^co or select Mode->Customize Build

* I've added support for inverse search[1]. If your viewer command
  includes the escape sequence %e a communication server is started to
  support inverse search. As an example the configuration latex_srcspecl
  was added.

  Hit ^co, select latex_srcspecl and than hit ^cv. Go 20 lines forward
  and hit ^cv again. Go to the next page in xdvi and ctrl-button 1 click
  anywhere and switch back to Xjed -- jed in a xterm pops up.

  If one of the windows users can tell me how yap must be called to
  support inverse search I addopt my files.

For more informations look at the changelog.

The files can be found at http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jlm

I would be happy to hear any comments.

Bye, Jörg.

[1] http://xdvi.sourceforge.net/inverse-search.html
--
Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything that can be
added, but when there is no longer anything to take away.