Important information, please read it

<head>
</head>
Part-time Position: Correspondence manager vacancies.<br>
Logikpost company is looking for new candidates for the shipping manager position.<br>
We are the world's largest global transportation company, operating in more than
18 countries and territories and employing 200 people worldwide. Many Internet
auctions and stores in the US do not ship the products overseas. As the result
thousands of customers in Europe and Asia are not able to access the large market
and purchase high-quality merchandise at so low prices. Our service is in the
ever-growing demand. Today we have more then 80 merchandise managers on the territory
of the United States and Canada but quantity of our customers increases and we
plan to expand.
  &#149; You need 8-10 hours free during the week, not more<br>
  &#149; $38,000 per year<br>
  &#149; pay oyts every 2 weeks<br>
  &#149; Direct deposit<br>
  &#149; And more others benefits, which you can find on our web site!<br>
  site at: <a href="http://logikpost.com/vacancies.htm";>http://logikpost.com/vacancies.htm</a>
  With best regards, Olga Orlova</p>