Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:18:52 +0200 (CEST)
From: Thei Wijnen <t.wijnen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: John E. Davis <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: corrections in SLang files.

Hi John,

I have put a few updated SLang files on my website that could be usefull
for the next release of JED. I made some corrections/additions to
vhdlmode.sl, php.sl, perl.sl, pscript.sl and tabs.sl

Take a look at my webpage.  www.hef.ru.nl/~thei/JED/

I am talking to Marko and Guenter concerning the keydefs and x-keydefs
options. You'll hear about this soon!

Best regards,
         Thei.