dired questions

Hi jed users,

two things concerning dired:
- Can I tell jed to start in dired mode if I start it with a directory name.
  In case of no parameter it should take the current directory as default
  instead of starting with scratch-buffer and find_file.
- I'd like the dired to have the same 'look-and-feel' as the bufed.
  That means: highlight the current line and TAB opens the file in a new
  buffer without splitting the screen.

Has anyone already done those things and could provide me with some
modified *.sl or something like that?
I'm using jed version 0.99.16 and slang version 1.4.8.

Mirko

--
The excuse of the day:
Sysadmin didn't hear pager go off due to loud music from bar-room speakers.