Re: Jed problem(s) fixed... issues resolved...

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:53:56 +0100, I said:

> But maybe I can get flyspell to work with utf-8.  Syntax highlighting uses
> byte-semantics, here's a patch for syntax.sl:

I've made some changes in flyspell.sl, it works in utf-8 mode now at
least in Dutch, probably in other West-European languages as well.  Just
apply the patch to syntax.sl, get the latest version from the jmr and
add the utf-8 characters your language uses to the 3rd argument of
ispell_add_dictionary().  In utf-8 mode, it doesn't use dfa anymore.  This
means that highlighting of "thye're" will no longer work.

Ispell.sl already worked in utf-8 mode, but ispell_region will now check
from point to the end of the buffer when there's no region (G. Milde).