Re: format_rest_of_paragraph

ntatham1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Textmode has the command format_paragraph that I can bind a key to. I use it a lot.

What I would also like is a format_rest_of_paragraph command.

[...]
Does anyone know if this can be done easily?

Thanks,

Nick

There is a function called htmlmode->format_paragraph within htmlks (see also description htmlksi.htm)
http://home.wtal.de/klaus/jedks/
which has this feature. This could be used for textmode or implemented globally. Would it make sense to change the Jed function format_paragraph by default (less configuration, less addons)?

-- Klaus