Re: Ispell possibly broken in latest Debian/Ubuntu?

Good morning, Paul...

On Saturday 07 January 2006 06:19 am, you wrote:

> You can probably use dict-moby-thesaurus (2.5 million synonyms) with dictd
> and dict.sl from http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/dict

Now I'm on it! Thanks!!!

> > The cursor is left at line 1 of flyspell.sl.
>
> Then I guess it evals OK.  Now can you turn on flyspell mode?

Then I get the UTF-8 string not found error. Hmph. Is there a way to turn
off the current UTF-8 processing until we get a work-around?

That makes perfect sense, now that I think about it. Also, is there a way
to use Aspell, rather than Ispell?

Dave
--
Dave Laird (Dave@xxxxxxxxxx)
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random fortune For the Minute from Unix fortunes:
NOTICE:
	Anyone seen smoking will be assumed to be on fire and will
	be summarily put out.