Re: infinite loop when using read_mini

Here is the patch that fixes the loop

Thanks for fixing this.

The read_mini function will return "" if the user aborted the
read_mini function via, e.g., ^G. However, read_mini also clears the error state, which means that you will not see the UserBreakError error. Judging from the code above, this is probably not what you want.

My bad, I was mistakenly convinced that read_mini threw an exception when the user pressed Control G. If it just returns an empty string that's even easier for me.

Thanks!
- Marv