Re: Formatting a multiline comment

It worked great, thank you! The keybinding is overriden by a
scroll-one-row-up movement -perhaps during hook execution
when python mode is loaded- but anyway I bound it to another
key more consistent with pymode bindings.
I noticed that in my previous post I had refered to comments.el.
That makes my cheeks blush. I meant .sl; you know it was
only a typo :P.
Thank you again.
Regards,
Carlos

For example, in python:
  # this is
  # a
  #comment
would be formatted to something like:
  # this is a comment
Get subpar.sl from http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/subpar and add something
like this to .jedrc:

set_comment_info ("python", "#", "", 0);
autoload("par", "subpar.sl");
setkey("par", "\ep");

Restart JED, press M-p, done.

___________________________________________________________ 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo http://correo.yahoo.com.ar