wrapping question

Hello

I've been trying to find the source of a glitch I came across when using
the docbook_mode. When I am typing and get to the end of a line, JED wraps
and indents the line onto a new line (which I want), but it then places
the cursor on the first non-whitespace character on the new line.

The trouble is that this is not the end of the line - there is the word
which caused the wrap from the previous line, plus what ever I have typed
of the next word. So, I have to move to the cursor to the end of the line
to get back to where I was typing before.

I've gone through the C code and added eol() at various places to try to
change this behaviour, but with no success. I'm using jed-B0.99-17.95.

Does anyone have an idea of where I could look? Thanks.

Swithun.