Change colour of my jed

I would like my jed (and xjed too if possible) to look more like the
colour theme of emacs (default on Mandriva)
like this: http://www.peterbe.com/TestSomething/Screenshot-emacs-py.png
Obviously it doesn't have to be perfectly so but I'm quite keen on
this look but not so kee on emacs (well, I've set my jed to emulate
emacs so missunderstand me correctly :).

I've seen a theme called http://smurl.name/6mg called white-gm.sl by
G. Milde that I guess would be the hard way of doing it myself from
scratch. Aren't there any shortcuts?

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com