Re: C# mode

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:05:23 +0200, MDK <michaldominik@xxxxxxxxx> said:

> Well, I might be missing something completely, but I've got problems
> with keywords.sl. It seems that some words work, while others don't.
> Below is my first shot at the glib mode. Everything works fine except
> for "void" , "struct" , "case" , "switch"... no idea why ("if", "do",
> "for" work fine).

I think the reason e.g. "void" doesn't work, is because it, and e.g. "gint",
are four letter words.  When you do
        keywords->define_keywords(types, "glib", 0);
the word "gint" overwrites any four letter words that were defined by
        keywords->define_keywords(wordss, "glib", 0);

It works fine if you add the type 0 keywords to one keyword list, the type 1
keywords to another, etc.