Font recovery

Hi,

I'm running jed b16 under rxvt on Solarix 10 x86.

Jed doesn't return the font to the previous state on exit.  Actually,
I'm a bit confused why Jed is choosing a font different than the
terminal in the first place.

Unfortunately Jed's choice of font is hard to read.  If I had to guess,
it's choosing the bold version of the current font.

Is this a known problem or is it just my particular setup?

BTW, "Most" works as expected.  Jed has been my staple editor since the
early 90's (possibly even the late 80's), replacing emacs when it got
too heavyweight.

Thanks,
Gary