RE: C# mode

Hi,

Well, extending the C mode (as does java mode) seems to me the way to go, as
you get a correct indentation for free.

I wrote a simple C# mode as a modified java mode.

It's attached, maybe it can help you a bit.

as for the glib extension, it seems to me that the only thing needed are
more keywords... if so, you add to your .jedrc:

define c_mode_hook()
{
	variable mode = "C";
	()= define_keywords_n(mode, "gint", 4, 2);
	()= define_keywords_n(mode, "gcharguint", 5, 2);
	()= define_keywords_n(mode, "gboolean", 8, 2);
	% etc...
}

You may also need to define a nice-looking color for "keyword2".

the hard work is to collect all the keywords and write those
'define_keywords_n' lines.

Hope this helps,
					Dino