why dos* on Linux?

Hi John,

why jed installs on linux dos*.sl? dos437.sl is complete #ifdef
IBMPC_SYSTEM block, which makes the file effective emtpy.

I checked the default locales (debconf dialog) in Debian and no dos* is
offert. The same with win1250.

Secondly, I think the file vmshelp.sl is useless on Unix, because no
vmshelp command is available.

How do you think about this?

Jörg.
--
Erfahrung heißt gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht
machen.