RE: organizing extension modes -- feature request

Yes, all the DOS (and Windows) functions dealing with paths accepts '/' as
path separators. The problem is that most programs and command line tools
don't. Try e.g.

cd /WINDOWS or cd \WINDOWS and you will see what I mean.

So setting a SLang variable to contain '/' could be a problem if someone
uses it to run an extenal program.

Thanks,

Dino