Re: FL-Jed demo version

John E. Davis wrote:

I am glad that you are working on this since any issues that you
encounter will likely come up once I or someone else start to add GUI
support to Xjed.  Since FLTK is supposed to be cross-platform and you
have done quite a bit of the leg-work, perhaps the first Xjed GUI will
be FLTK-based.

I do not know much about X and have not jet tried XJed, so I do not
know what this would mean. I am sory if my questions do not
make sense.

If we add FLTK support to xjed, what will be the difference between
xjed and fljed? Can you list any pros and cons?

What is the relation between xterm, xjed and FLTK? Which event loop
is used?

Marko