charset.sl

Ok, this is a general character set handler for Jed. It is a generalization
of my previous utf16.sl

Now you can convert between UTF-8 (for jed use) and every charset supported
by iconv, and convert back when writing to disk.

You need iconv and my icon-module (it is in my mail sent 26 April).

It still can automatically recognise UTF-16 Little Endian encoded files. I
was thinking about something like modehook.sl, looking for -*- encoding:
utf-8 -*-, or something like that, but a way more integrated with modehook
would be nice. Also some formats already have this info, e.g. XML.

Later,
                                    Dino