Re: Report on new snapshot

On 24.03.05, Paul Boekholt wrote:
> Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Now, if I can just get recent.sl to work again.  There appears to be a
> > problem with indexing into an array in Slang in function
> > parse_cache_entry in recent.sl.
>
> In slang2/UPGRADE.txt:
>     If your code used index-ranges with negative valued indices such as:
>
>        B = A[[0:-2]];    % Get all but the last element of A
>
>     then it will have to be changed to use an array with an implied
>     endpoint:
>
>        B = A[[:-2]];     % Get all but the last element of A
>

> This patch should fix it I believe (I haven't tried with slang 1)

Thank you Paul for the patch. I tried with slang 1 and it works. The
patched version (3.1) of recent.sl is uploaded to the Jedmodes CVS and
should be available under

  http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/recent/

respectively

  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jedmodes/mode/recent/recent.sl?view=checkout&rev=HEAD