RE: Jed icons

Thanks!

I have a new installer featuring your icons, it will be up on my wjed page
(http://www.paneura.com/~dino/wjed.html) tonight (CET).

Thanks again,
						Dino

PS: I'm still trying to get the small icon in the alt-tab menu (at top-left
and on the application bar), without success so far... Does anybody know how
to do it? (using only Win32 api)