Re: Maximum number of autoload calls

* p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx <p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx> [2005-03-07 14:18]:

> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:26:56 +0100, Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
>

> > Sorry for the confusion: the problem is not with autoload, but with
> > add_completion.  I increased the value of MAX_USER_FLIST in src/keymap.c
> > and it works.
>
> Yes, I had the same problem with the first prerelease of JED 0.99.17.  If
> you're using JED 0.99.17, you don't have the latest prerelease (0.99.17-70).
> The constant is now called JED_MAX_ADD_COMPLETIONS and is set to 512, which
> should be enough.

Thanks for the info.  I am not using 0.99.17, I just rebuilt the Debian
package, which is quite outdated.

This brings me to another subject: the state of the Debian package for
jed is really pitiful.  Besides being outdated, it is currently orphaned
and has several bugs filled against it.  Are there Debian
users/developers lurking here which would be interested in face-lifting
the package?  I am afraid I cannot afford doing this alone, but we could
set up a project at alioth.debian.org for collaborative maintenance.
There is no need to be an official Debian developer to join Alioth
groups.

Volunteers?

--
Rafael