jedmodes vs. jedscripts [was: Re: jed mode for "lfyre" language: how to indent lines?]

* p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx <p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx> [2005-03-02 19:38]:

> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:26:52 +0100 (CET), Massimiliano Ghilardi <max@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > I thought Jed Modes Repository was at http://jedscripts.freelinuxhost.com/
> > but from your suggestion I obviously also found http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/
> > What is the relation between them?
>
> Jedscripts was set up after jedmodes went offline.  Then jedscripts crashed
> and we asked Sourceforge to restore jedmodes, which they did.  They mostly
> host the same files, but currently jedmodes is probably more up to date
> (jedmodes has had crashes too and has been restored from backups a few
> times).

I just discovered a counter-example to your assertion above.  The script
home-lib.sl has version 0.9.1 in jedmodes (both in CVS and in the
jedmodes.tar.gz tarball) but a more recent 0.9.2 is available in
jedscripts.  Version 0.9.1 simply does not work because the variable
Jed_Home_Library is not defined.  Too bad for users downloading the
tarball from jedmodes...

--
Rafael