Re: slang load path

p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx <p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:27:28 +0000 (UTC), Joerg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
>> Do you use autoload()? This is a SLang function where jed doesn't have
>> influence on it -- or does jed overwrite it?
>
> Autoload is not overwritten as far as I know, but when you call a function
> for which an autoload is defined, it should search the file in the directories
> specified in set_jed_library_path, *not* set_slang_load_path.

> In slang/slang.c, execute_slang_fun() calls SLang_load_file() which calls
> SLns_load_file() which calls the SLang_Load_File_Hook.

iff (ns_name == NULL)! This is the problem. I load the file into a
namespace, which jed doesn't support. So I fall back to the
SLns_load_file(), which uses slang_load_path.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as
children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and