Re: slang load path

On 22.02.05, Joerg Sommer wrote:
> p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx <p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:48:13 +0000 (UTC), Joerg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> >> Hi,
> >
> >> autoload() searches the file in the slang load path. This is "." by
> >> default.
> > Are you sure? get_slang_load_path() returns "" here, but autoloading
> > works fine. As far as I can tell JED does not use the slang_load_path.
>
> Do you have your own lib in your home? SLang can autoload the functions
> in the JED_ROOT/lib at me, but not in my ~/.jed/lib (which is included by
> the scripts in Debian).

Here I have Jed Version: 0.99.16
            S-Lang Version: 1.4.9
on a        debian/testing Gnu Linux system

Doing

  M-X insert(get_jed_library_path)

results in

  "/home/milde/.jed/lib,/usr/share/jed/lib,."

Where the ~/.jed/lib is set by http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/home-lib
and Jed has no problem finding the files there.

G.Milde web.de