Re: Installer for WJED available

SANGOI DINO wrote:
-----Original Message-----

Oh, and while creating dynamic modules with a static slang.lib is doable,
it's not a good idea. But creating a   slang.dll again need
__declspec(export) or mantaining an external .def.

(I can do this work, either way, if John agrees).

I tried to add support for modules to wjed a few years ago, but
it did not work. The problem was caused precisely because
of static linking with slang.
I think the reason is this: if you link slang statically to wjed
and statically to each module, then you have an instance of
slang interpreter in each module. But what you want
to do is to have all modules available in the same instance
of slang interpreter, therefore you need to link slang dynamically.

Marko