fljed: question about menus

Hello!

I am working on the native FLTK menus for fljed. I have implemented
the basic functions to build the menus with just one minor modification
to the existing jedlib files (evalfile("popups.sl") in jedrc).

My question is this: if I am able to make the fljed menus behave
pretty much like the text-mode menus, should fljed use only
the native menus or should it also have support for text-mode
menus?

One thing that would be hard (but not impossible) to implement
in native menus is invoking menus from within a recorded
keyboard macro.

John, do you plan to release a new (pre)release of jed any time soon?

Marko