Re: Installer for WJED available

SANGOI DINO <SANGOID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>There is an installer for jed 0.99-16 compiled with slang 1.4.9, and a more
>cutting edge jed b0.99-17.56 compiled with slang-pre2-r3.

Thanks.  Do you mind if I reference these from the jed download web
page?

[...]
>    * slang-win-slsh-makefile.diff:
>      - Add a windows makefile for slsh (using mkmake.exe).

I just released the 5th development snapshot of slang2 and included
this patch.  Since I added readline support to slsh, I had to modify
makefile.all.  Also, to fully exploit slsh under windows, its lib
files will need to be installed somewhere that slsh can find.  This
happens with the Makfile.g32 but not with makefile.all.  How difficult
would it be to get this working in makefile.all?

Thanks again,