confusing cursor with ^s

Hi,

I find the isearch function places the cursor at a confusing position. I
often hit the next key if I see something was found, but this acts totaly
wrong.

Search Test in
"Test text"
     ^
     isearch places the cursor here. If you hit than Escape d to delete
the next word test is deletet instead of text.

I find this confusing. Don't know others think, but it should at least
disable.

Nice weekend, Joerg.

--
> Ich kenn mich mit OpenBSD kaum aus, was sind denn da so die
> Vorteile gegenueber Linux und iptables?
Der Fuchsschwanzeffekt ist größer. :->