Re: jed plugin

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:17:56 -0500, "John E. Davis" <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Keep in mind that I make no promises about the API to these functions.
> That is, modules based upon them may not work in subsequent jed
> releases.

I guess we should be ware of developing JED plugins that add functions to
JED's S-Lang API, as these might take scripts down with them if they get
broken by changes in JED's C "API".  Anyway, my keyword completion plugin
does not have that problem.  It's pretty much finished, I've uploaded a second
snapshot to http://www.cheesit.com/downloads/slang/keyword.tgz.  If it turns
out to be stable, I'll move it to the JMR.