Re: jed 0.99-17 looks good

John E. Davis wrote on Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:12:39 -0500
>>3. isearch now seems to be always case sensitive, even though I
>>   have CASE_SEARCH set to zero.  Is there something weird on my
>>   machine or has someone else also noticed this?
>
>The value of CASE_SEARCH is now local to the current buffer. You
>should use CASE_SEARCH_DEAULT in your .jedrc to control the default.
>It appears that isearch.sl will perform a case-sensitive search if the
>search string contains upper-case characters.

This was as it was in previous versions. and thus I like it
but now in 0.99-17 it seems to be the other way round and only half
functioning: (I normally use the the VT200-keypad in EDT mode) The first
search (*FIND = gold=PF3) is always case sensitive. following search with
(*FNDNEXT=PF3) is case insensitive if the seach string is all uppercase.
How can I get back the behaviour of the previous versions

                Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd