Re: An isearch command that wraps?

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 10:09:14AM -0500, Lloyd Zusman wrote:
>      If a search is failing and you ask to repeat it by typing another
>   `C-s', it starts again from the beginning of the buffer.  Repeating a
>   failing reverse search with `C-r' starts again from the end.

Aaah yes.  I guess I'd never tried to press `C-s' again after a failing
isearch.  At least this feature would not be disorienting like when it would
wrap immediately on the isearch failing.

> Thanks for this.  However, doing C-x C-x after a failed isearch isn't
> the feature that I'm looking for.

> Can you or someone point me to another source for the
> <200410110520.i9B5Ktit018662@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> message, or perhaps another
> location for the list archives besides "ruptured-duck"?

Idunno, I just look in my mail archive.  The message was posted Oct 11 but
anyway since it's not what you're looking for it doesn't matter.