Re: po_mode for review.

Hi,

Joachim Schmitz <js@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> finally I tried this mode, and I can't get it to work:

[...]

It was a very preliminary draft that I posted to the list quite a while
ago, mainly to get some tips around slang-scripting. I have since worked
on it some more. It is tested fairly thoroughly by me with Jed
0.99.16/0.99.17 on Linux, and I think it's rather stable. Please read the
included "po.hlp" file as there are some dependencies.

As I don't have any web space at the moment where I can put it, I am
attaching it here.

If you have any problems with it or suggestions for improvements, please
let me know.

Regards,

Morten