A collection of little macros

I've collected a few macros that I find especially useful and
described them at my Web site, in the hope that they may be
useful to someone else.

You can find them here:

    http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/jed_macros.html
    http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/

If you have comments or suggestions, please send them my way.

My thanks to those of you on the list who have answered my
questions and have helped me learn enough to implement these
macros.  And, thanks to John Davis and those of you who have
implemented and maintained JED for us.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman