Hi + Questions

Hi everyone. I have just started using JED (thanks god for the windows
version, that means I can use one editor at work and at home) and I
have a few questions.

I use Emacs mode all the time.

-Is it any way of mapping ^X-^D to "change working directory", just
like emacs?

-meta(alt)+key does not seem to work properly on my computers, but
esc+key does, where should I start looking to change the behaviour?

-PHP syntax highlighting does not highlight variables ($whatever) and
does not seem to care about the dollar sign when using auto-completion,
is it possible to enable that? Is it possible to enable that within
double quoted strings too?

-Is it possible to make auto completion use the list of sytax highlight
recognised words too, apart from the text? That will be a lot of help.
(EG: I type incl, press M-/ and I get include, as that is a recognised
keyword).

-Is there a way to enable multiple highlight + indentation modes in the
same page (EG: .php files can contain PHP, JavaScript and HTML in the
same file).

-Is there an html mode with indentation?

Oops. Those were quite a few questions...

Just one more thing, I am working on a .css highlight mode. I already
have it working but there are two things that I can't get working:

-If I have a long word that matches another smaller syntax highlight
the longer one never gets highlighted (IE, text-align never gets
highlighted 'cos text gets highlited first). Is there any way to change
that?

-How do you change the highlight for different types of keywords? In
the css mode I would like to have different colors for keys and values
(border-color and black, respectively).

Sorry about the long message.

Thanks

Gabriel