Re: xjed color scheme

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 16:05, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> Where or how can I apply a default color scheme (w/o defining each
> individual color on the command-line), or do I need to tell xjed to call
> it's own rc file with an alias?

I have this line in ~/.jedrc

set_color_scheme ("elegant");

I am not sure now where "elegant" came from, but if it is not one of the
standard jed schemes you can find out their names by looking at "window"
menu.

BTW if you use xjed it is _really_ worthwhile to recompile it enabling
anti-aliasing.  It is then just beautiful, and neither emacs nor xemacs
support anti-aliasing.

Henry Harpending