jed-0.99.16/src/hooks.c fatal bug

There is a small but fatal mistake in the latest release (this probably goes
back a long way) when using the _jed_run_hooks function with only 2 arguments.
The hooks.c:run_hooks_cmd() function initializes `at' to NULL, assuming that
it will be set to a SLang array if _jed_run_hooks was called with 3 arguments.
The problem is around line 390 when at is unconditionally dereferenced without
checking for NULL first.

Obviously the fix is trivial, and I won't bother you all with the details of a
patch, but I would very much so like to see this bug fixed for future
releases.  Also, out of curiosity why aren't JED_HOOKS_RUN_ALL, UNTIL_0, and
UNTIL_NON_0 not exported to the SLang interface as constants of some kind?

--
Josh Guilfoyle
http://jasta.gotlinux.org/