Re: Display Problem

Thank you for this reply as well as the other one I got off list.

This works really well and I shall let the GLTerm author know about
this fix,

Regards,

Chris

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 12:32  am, Eddie Penninkhof wrote:

I am not fussed about Terminal.app, but I would really like to know
possible reasons why GLTerm is failing to display colours locally.

I don't use GLTerm so I don't know how to fix it, but to fix colors in Terminal.app you should set the TERM environment variable to xterm-color . I think GLTerm can be fixed in a similar way (i.e. finding the best terminal definition for it).

CU, Eddie.