Display Problem

Hi,

I am having problems with jed. When run in an Eterm it displays
the right colours both locally and remotely [say when ssh'd into
another machine]. In GLTerm is displays colour remotely but not
locally, and in Terminal.app it doesn't display colours locally
or remotely.

I am not fussed about Terminal.app, but I would really like to know
possible reasons why GLTerm is failing to display colours locally.

This is on Mac OS X 10.2.6

Regards,

Chris